Ag Leader® SteadySteer™ (previously known as OnTrac3™) system is the economical way to add assisted steering to tractors, combines, application rigs and more – without hooking into hydraulics. Controlled by either the InCommand™ 1200, Incommand™ 800, or Compass display, SteadySteer reduces operator fatigue while improving pass-to-pass accuracy.
- Quick, easy “Lock-n’-Roll” installation.
- Easily transfer between vehicles.
- Auto-calibration for simple vehicle tuning and calibration.
- Gear driven motor is superior to friction-design steering systems – eliminates slippage.
- New clutchless, brushless Mechanical Drive Unit provides higher torque for increased power and faster steering along with quiet operation.
- Nine-Axis Terrain Compensation components accommodate for rolling ground and going through waterways, ditches and over terraces.
- Internal compass provides steady heading.
- LED diagnostic lights for at-a-glance system monitoring.
- Easy to engage/disengage from the display or optional foot switch.
- Controlled by all current offering Ag Leader displays.
- Custom install kits available on over 700 vehicles.