Precision Agri Services is proud to be the first AgroEcoPower dealer in Ohio.
On the market since 2004, AgroEcoPower is an ECM tuning company that specializes in software modifications for agricultural equipment.
Get chiptuning services for your tractors, combines, forage harvesters, self-propelled sprayers, and transfer pumps from AgroEcoPower and unleash the true potential of your machines.
Providing software modifications for all the major brands of agricultural equipment, AgroEcoPower ECM tuning services increase your machinery's performance while reducing your energy consumption.Contact PASI on (419) 628-4167 to learn more about how AgroEcoPower can maximize your productivity.
No items found.
- MORE POWER
- MORE TORQUE
- LESS FUEL
Interested? Or, would you like to know if your equipment would work with AgroEcoPower, complete this form and we'll get back to you to answer your questions.AgroEcoPower Tune Request Sheet
Frequently Asked Questions provided by AgroEcoPower
- Not yourself. Only our SW specialist can do it. However, we are available 24/7 to assist you, just call us and we will help you by return.
- Every SW modification is specific and individual job done by SW engineers at the EU HQs. We always tune the original SW downloaded from your machine. No universal SW modification is offered by AgroEcoPower LLC.
- Yes, we do. The company has a long history in software modification.
- The tune does not involve any mechanical interference in the engine. We offer SW modification, namely reprogramming of EPROM (Erasable Programmable Read-Only Memory), that is an electronic memory block with a serial program in ECU (Electronic Control Unit). The advantage is that the reprogrammed ECU “is aware“ of its reprogramming, thus CAN bus communication is not affected. Therefore, for instance, if online fuel consumption was monitored, it did not compromise the real data.
- SW modifications optimally adjust injection parameters, air-fuel ratio, injection duration, fuel amount and also the torque limiter. Using such SW modifications, the performance of turbo diesel engines can be increased by 5-30% and torque by 5-25%. Also the torque curve has a better performance in the low- to mid-speed range. The reduction in fuel consumption can be up to 5-18%.
- We can do them, however, we are purely focused on AG machines and semi-truck.
- Sure. We can provide you with referrals in your area. We are proud to have many happy customers in Midwest region.
- We appreciate any referrals you can provide us with as word of mouth works well in AG industry. We value all your potential tips and would be happy to pay you a fair commission. For more details, contact our team.
- Our SW modification is exactly the same what a manufacturer does. That is why you are always safe with our product.
- They do it. However, they charge you a premium up to $80,000 (I.e. JD 8130 vs JD 8530). We do the same service for $2,200.
- We always follow manufacturers´and our European R&D center´s recommendations. We always keep HP within the given range. Also DYNO allows us to measure the tractors power output on site.
- We also use AgroEcoPower App which data is based on 18 years experience in the SW modification industry
- No, it is not. SW modifications are legal, completely.