- Why PASI
The planter monitor in your cab today delivers sanitized population data. It tells you if you are within your target planting population with about a ten percent margin of error. So if you have 5% skips and 5% doubles, your monitor is happy because you are planting at 100% population. That’s not good enough. The 20/20 SeedSense™ Monitor System gives you better information AND more information. Information that lets you actively manage your planter – and make changes that make you money.
Four reasons why you need this monitor:
1. Find hidden mechanical problems and correct them at planting
2. Measure and adjust down force to eliminate costly root compaction and slotting
3. Perfect planter performance by adjusting meters, vacuum pressure, transmissions and speed
4. Improve productivity by maximizing planter speed without compromising performance
Five things your current monitor can’t tell you:
1. Is your down force set correctly?
2. Are your meters running at peak accuracy?
3. Can you go faster and not hurt planting accuracy?
4. Is there a seed tape or debris in your meter that is causing one row to skip?
5. Do you have enough row unit weight to achieve your desired depth?