Maintain Consistent Depth Even In Varying Field Conditions
Ag Leader SureForce automatically adjusts weight on the planter to maintain consistent depth no matter the field conditions:
- Varying soil types
- Compaction from vehicle tracks
- Variable weight on the planter
- No-Till conditions
- Heavy residue
- Light soils
- Related Content
- Hydraulic Down Force Now Available for Spring Planting
- Instantly Apply Force or Remove it
Hydraulic Down Force
- Apply added weight to the row unit to plant at depth (ex. no-till)
- Remove weight from the row unit to plant at depth when too heavy (ex. lighter soils)
Turn it on and Plant
- Let InCommand and Sureforce do the work for you! Easy system settings without complicated math or margin calculations.
- No guessing
- There's no guessing what's happening when you can see row level detail, right on your display. That's the power of InCommand!
- Gauge wheel sensor on every row to give accurate reading for gauge wheel load recorded and down force or uplift applied
- Weight on the gauge wheels of every row is sensed 200 times per second, and force is automatically adjusted up or down to maintain consistent depth in varying field conditions.
- Individual row control for just about any make, model or size planter from 1 – 36 rows - including interplants.